quinta-feira, 3 de junho de 2010

mom's birthday

hey there everyone, yesterday was mom's birthday and we decided to dine out in a french restaurant.

The place was amazing and as we got there, we figured out that the owner and chef studied with dad at school. I must say he has a great taste for decor and when it comes to food, he provides classic recipes that we could find in the cookbook of my grandmom, yours and of course, his too. By the way, most of his menu were take of his grandmom's Irene cookbook, where he took the idea of a special sauce for the filet mignon, it's incredible! The restaurant is called Ponte Nova, and the owner is Joca Pontes.

I forgot to take pictures of this amazing place, but I promise the next time I dine out I take the pics to post here.



this was the outfit I chose to celebrate mom's birthday :)



This dress I designed to a New Year party a few years ago, and I hadn't used ever since. So, I decided to give it a chance and wore it yesterday.



The happy family hanging out, how sweet.



And my brother sleeping on the table.. He blamed grandmom Irene for that, poor grandmom. ahaha


That's all folks, see you the next post :)

3 comentários: