segunda-feira, 7 de junho de 2010

morrocan military

Hello there,


mom's "birthweek" is finally over, thanks God we only born once! Besides the lack of time to do anything apart the birthday party the week was amazing.
On Friday, my friend Chelsea came for a sleep over and it's incredibly funny see her trying her portuguese out, but she's doing a great job actually. YOU GO GIRL!
Well, I wore something confortable 'cause handle cakes from one side of town to another is pretty exhausting so I chose boyfriend shorts, t-shirt, military jacket AND an amazing scarf mom and dad brought me from Morocco. I'm quite addicted to military looks and to make it more feminine I'm used to lots of acessories, but as said, handling cakes, snacks and all I couldn't do much, that's why I thought the scarf would be a good choice.
Mom and I got so addicted to morrocan scarves that we bought another one from a Morrocan store we saw at the mall, soon I'll show you guys. ;)















Have an amazing day sweeties.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário